Making Christlike disciples in the nations
- In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Learn more 🡥
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10
- Deep Roots Discipleship: led by Todd Sutphin
- Food Pantry: led by the Hylton family
- Prime Timers: led by Phil and Judy Beland
- Kids Discipleship: led by Angela Sutphin
- Young Adults: led by Brooke Thurman
- Childrens' Church: led by Karen Parker
- Men's Ministry: led by Dan Taylor
- Women's Ministry: led by Roberta Fike
- Teens: led by Chad Forte
- Compassionate Ministry: led by Lisa Moeller
I WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER